Are you an expert machine learning engineer?
Want to make a huge impact from day one at one of the best consulting firms around?
We are representing one of the worlds best manaement consultancies in their search for a Staff Machine Learning Engineer. They have an excellent reputation both commercially and culturally, and have delivered breakthrough and enduring results for fortune 500 companies for a number of years.
This position is open to LA, San Francisco, New York, Boston and Seattle.
The Lead MLE will take ownership of development and implemtation of algortihms, working closely with a best in class team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers to ensure the delivery of machine learning solutions for a variety of clients.
- Work closely with the Data Science team to understand the statistical underpinnings of machine learning algoirthms.
- Develop and effectively deploy into production a range of advanced machine learning techniques.
- Deliver to pilot stage, highly adavcned machine learning solutions to a high-profile, external client base.
- Have a high level of visibility in this position. You will work very closely with senior management across the full project lifecycle.
- Have a massive impact from day one. You will be part of a small leadership team.
You will have:
- A strong background in machine learning engineering . 5+ years commercial experience is ideal.
- Be among the weeds. We are looking for an out and out coder that isn’t afraid of coding for 70% of their week.
- Have been involved in large scale deployment of ML products and platforms. Up to petabyte level is ideal.
- Have excellent communication skills. Be able to understand the problems and pan points of external clients and deliver a solution.
- Expert coder in Python, Scala or Java.
- A good knowlegde of Data Science processes, particularly the underpinnings of machine learning model development.
- MSc is highly preferred. (Comp Sci/Eng, Maths, Stats or similar)
Staff Machine Learning Engineer application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
DC, US - Washington DC
Have you deployed machine learning models into production? Have you worked with DevOps tools like Mesos and Kubernetes? Big Cloud is hiring for an exciting startup, that’s using ML to automate containerized application development. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll be building ML models into production. You’ll need: Strong Python…
DC, US - Washington DC
Are you an experienced Machine Learning Researcher? Would you like to join a well-funded, fast-growing AI startup? Big Cloud is hiring for an exciting startup, that’s using ML to automate containerized application development. As a Machine Learning Researcher, you’ll be researching and building ML models from scratch. You’ll work closely…
Irvine, US - California
A successful deep learning chip start-up has developed an advanced voice AI processor that can be implemented into a variety of edge devices. They are looking for a strong speech and audio engineer with experience with classical methods and advanced neural networks to contribute to the further development of speech…