Are you an expert DevOps Engineer?
Want to make a huge impact from day one at one of the best consulting firms around?
We are representing one of the worlds best manaement consultancies in their search for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer. They have an excellent reputation both commercially and culturally, and have delivered breakthrough and enduring results for fortune 500 companies for a number of years.
This position is open to LA, San Francisco, New York, Boston and Seattle.
The Lead DevOps Engineer will take ownership of development and implemtation of code, working closely with a best in class team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Machine Learning Engineers to ensure the delivery of data-driven software solutions for a variety of clients.
- Develop, test, debug and deploy software solutons into a cloud environment.
- Deliver to pilot stage, highly advanced software solutons to a high profile external client base.
- Have a high level of visibility in this position. You will work very closely with senior management across full project lifecycles.
- Have a massive impact from day one. You will be part of a small leadership team.
You will have:
- 5+ years experience in a software development position.
- Be an expert in deploying code into a production environment.
- Be an expert in testing, and debugging code.
- Have been involved in large scale deployment of products and platforms. Up to petabyte level is ideal.
- Have excellent communication skills. Be able to understand the problems and pan points of external clients and deliver a solution.
- MSc is highly preferred. (Comp Sci/Eng, Maths, Stats or similar)
Staff DevOps Engineer application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Mountain View, US - California
Are you experienced in Site Reliability? Have you developed and maintained operational configuration of large scale storage and stream services? Do you want to contribute to one of the highest impact AI projects in the States? A well known global business is looking to recruit a Senior Site Reliability Engineer…
Boston, United States
A globally-renowned start-up within the AI health domain is hiring top percentile candidates to join a pioneering team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their unique platform technology is a world first and the only of its kind. The company are truly leading the way in the world of AI and healthcare analytics; It’s an incredible time to join the team and be part of a dynamic and thriving environment!
Mountain View, US - California
Are you a senior Frontend Engineer with a track record of building single page web applications in React? Do you have a track record of mentoring more junior developers? This well known global brand is building a new engineering team in Mountain View. They are now looking to recruit a…