Are you a talented Software Developer in Test? Do you have a proven background in developing and maintaining QA automation frameworks? Do you want to join one of the world’s leading tech labs?
One of the world’s blue-chips is looking to scale their AI offering with a focus on NLP and speech technology. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Software Developer in Test.
You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a range of stochastic and automated tests to ensure the quality of targeted AI releases with next to no human intervention.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Building automated testing frameworks to ensure seemless release and integration of AI solutions.
· Helping to foster a constantly evolving and improving Test environment.
· Ensuring that every possible testing scenario is covered, supporting overall development and architecture from a quality assurance perspective.
· 4-5 years’ commercial experience as a Software Developer in Test in a Linux environment
· Strong applied Python and/or Java skills
· Strong experience with Bash
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in automated testing
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most ambitious AI rollouts in the world. Sound like it could be fun?
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
New York, US - New York
Would you like to join a fast-growing startup that has seen 250% growth in the last year? Does machine learning excite you? Do you want to build products that solve real business problems? I have an opportunity to join an exciting technology business in lower Manhattan…
New York, US - New York
A fast-growing marketing technology business is hiring an engineering manager – do you want to manage a talented team of software engineers? This company is a customer data platform built for marketing. Founded in 2014 they have gone from strength to strength, having raised $63.8 million and growing…
Palo Alto, US - California
A very exciting autonomous driving start-up is growing its engineering team. Tackling the problem from a different angle, with a team full of superstars, this company is set to have a significant impact. They are looking for candidates used to shipping high-quality products, models, algorithms, ideally with experience of working…