An innovative conversational-AI startup in the Bay Area is hiring senior software engineers.
Their technology utilizes state-of-the-art machine learning for intelligent speech-based conversational agents which are already implemented in enterprise clients.
This promising start-up is gearing up for exponential growth. They have an impressive leadership team, advisory board, and VC backing.
Hiring software engineers of all levels to join the core R&D machine learning team.
- Develop and test robust software systems
- Work in a team environment to implement algorithms and systems
- Take ownership of the full SDLC
Requirements and qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Exceptional Python coding abilities
- Experienced shipping code into production
- Critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
Nice to have:
- Experience with machine learning and/or statistical learning
- Experience with conversational AI systems.
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
New York, United States
Are you an experienced full stack software engineer? Have you developed web applications at both the front and back end? Do you want to work for one of the most exciting AI companies in the world? This exciting and innovative AI company are seeking to recruit a Full Stack Software…
New York, US - New York
A pioneering AI startup is hiring aggressively in New York. They have created powerful cloud-based machine learning tools to solve complex business problems. As a DevOps Engineer you’ll: Develop the core infrastructure for a lead US machine learning start-up. Design, architect and implement large-scale cloud systems for customers.