Do you want to revolutionize the safety of modern mobility and autonomous driving?
A well-funded series-A startup with a strong presence in the US is using AI and machine learning to combine underlying hardware, middleware, kernel, interfaces, and drivers into simple to use, robust, reliable, safe, secure APIs. Founded in 2017, they already have won a number of big players as their partners and gather the very best talent around the world.
At this time, they are looking for a Senior QA Engineer for their relatively new Munich-based office.
What you’ll do:
- research, implement and monitor testing frameworks for various levels of testing (unit, integration, fuzzy input, fault injection, SIL, HIL, black-box …)
- add and integrate additional static code analysis tools in their workflow
- interface with the functional safety team to fulfill testing requirements by the ISO 26262 standard
- implement a framework for code coverage metrics (line, function, MC/DC)
- improve and lead our software release process
- research and implement code quality metrics in C++
What you’ll get:
- an open, friendly, collaborative and highly professional working environment
- product and environment you can fully identify with and play a decisive role in
- become part of a global team with a fresh mindset and take place in a technical revolution
- flexible work hours
- competitive salary depending on experience
- stock options
If you are interested, please contact me for more information.
Senior QA Engineer (W/M/D) application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.