Fancy working in one of Canada’s hottest autonomous vision start-ups?
Join an exciting company that is leading research and innovation in artificial intelligence and autonomous vision. Use your machine learning experience to build products that can fulfill perception accuracy for autonomous vision in challenging weather conditions and various terrains.
You will be:
· Building behaviour prediction and motion planning features
· Using machine learning/deep learning based prediction and planning algorithms
· Working closely with SoA models
· Ph.D. or Masters in computer science or engineering, in areas related to computational imaging, machine learning, computer vision.
· Experience in Automotive Computer Vision systems
· Track record of relevant publications in top-tier conferences and journals (ICCV, CVPR, ICML, SIGGRAPH, NeurIPS, etc.) and/or significant industry experience working as a member of a camera/vision research team.
Big Cloud is a Data Science, Machine Learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re human (for now)!
Senior Motion Planning Engineer – Montreal application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.