Join a successful quant trading firm dedicated to openness, collaboration, and opportunity.
Your role as a senior machine learning researcher will be to deliver high-quality research and initiate ideas on high impact (non-latency sensitive) projects including but not limited to; predictive modeling, execution, and new machine learning frameworks.
This is a stable fund with seasoned leaders, the high energy of a start-up, and a place to have a direct impact almost immediately. Their culture is perfect for a deeply curious mind looking to be continually challenged, whilst being mentored by professionals with cutting edge scientific and domain-specific knowledge.
Here you’ll avoid the bureaucracy of large tech and finance firms, and will have a chance to fulfill your career goals in a highly personalized manner.
- A strong publication record from leading computer science conferences
- Superior communication skills, able to engage (technical and non-technical) audiences of all levels
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Deep applied knowledge of statistical learning and advanced machine learning
- The ability to initiate, prioritize, and guide research agendas
- To have shipped code at production level (demonstrative industry experience)
- Self-sufficiency in project delivery from inception to implementation
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Cleveland , US - East Coast
Are you passionate about real estate? Do you enjoy developing state of the art ai and machine learning solutions? Do you want to work for a fast-growing technology business? This company is a global leader that provides technology to the real estate industry. They have offices across the…