Do you want to join an exciting Computer Vision start-up about to secure Series B funding? Would you like to work with a talented team of ML researchers & engineers?
A Berlin based Computer Vision start-up are using cutting edge technologies to visually interpret human behaviour in the physical world. To bring this technology to life, they are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a team of 12 ML/CV practitioners.
- Have responsibility for their CV/ML strategy & tech stack.
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision, AI & machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world problems. Using object detection & tracking, human action recognition, multi-camera vision system technologies.
What you’ll get
- Firstly, they off flexible working hours & vacation policy (they don’t count vacation days)
- Secondly, a generous self-development budget
- Thirdly, a monthly team events and free gym
- Finally, an international environment with a very flat hierarchy
Senior Computer Vision Engineer application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Palo Alto, US - California
Are you an expert machine learning engineer? Want to make a huge impact from day one at one of the best consulting firms around? We are representing one of the worlds best management consultancies in their search for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer. They have an excellent reputation…
Are you an experienced data scientist with experience working on a broad range of problems? Do you have experience leading a team of researchers? Want to apply your experience in a multi-billion dollar company? A widely-recognised, multi-billion dollar internet company is looking for a data science leader to head up…
Boston, United States
A renowned medical tech start-up is hiring top percentile candidates to join a strong team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their technology is leading the way in the world of deep learning and medical imaging in dentistry; it’s an exciting time to join and be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company!