Do you want to join an exciting Computer Vision start-up about to secure Series B funding? Would you like to work with a talented team of ML researchers & engineers who have published at the likes of CVPR & ECCV?
A Berlin based Computer Vision start-up are using cutting edge technologies to visually interpret human behaviour in the physical world. They are about to secure Series B funding and are looking for Machine Learning & Computer Vision Engineers (both junior & Senior) for their team in Berlin.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a team of 7 ML/CV practitioners (growing to 12 people soon).
- Have responsibility for their CV/ML strategy & tech stack.
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision, AI & machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world problems using object detection & tracking, human action recognition, multi-camera vision system technologies.
What you’ll get
- Flexible working hours & vacation policy (they don’t count vacation days)
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team events and free gym
- An international environment with a very flat hierarchy
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Manhattan, US - New York
A pioneering AI startup is hiring aggressively in New York. They have created powerful cloud-based machine learning tools to solve complex business problems. You’ll; Work on end to end machine learning model development. Be working with trillions of data points to solve complex real-world problems. Be…
New York, US - New York
A pioneering AI startup is hiring aggressively in New York. They have created powerful cloud-based machine learning tools to solve complex business problems. You’ll Work on end to end machine learning model development. Be working with trillions of data points to solve complex real-world problems. Be…
Manhattan, US - New York
Join a successful quant trading firm dedicated to openness, collaboration, and opportunity. Your role as a senior machine learning researcher will be to deliver high-quality research and initiate ideas on high impact (non-latency sensitive) projects including but not limited to; predictive modeling, execution, and new machine learning frameworks. This is…