Do you want to join an exciting Computer Vision start-up about to secure Series B funding? Would you like to work with a talented team of ML researchers & engineers?
A Berlin based Computer Vision start-up are using cutting edge technologies to visually interpret human behaviour in the physical world. To bring this technology to life, they are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a team of 12 ML/CV practitioners.
- Have responsibility for their CV/ML strategy & tech stack.
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision, AI & machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world problems. Using object detection & tracking, human action recognition, multi-camera vision system technologies.
What you’ll get
- Firstly, they off flexible working hours & vacation policy (they don’t count vacation days)
- Secondly, a generous self-development budget
- Thirdly, a monthly team events and free gym
- Finally, an international environment with a very flat hierarchy
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Irvine, US - California
A successful deep learning chip start-up has developed an advanced voice AI processor that can be implemented into a variety of edge devices. They are looking for a strong speech and audio engineer with experience with classical methods and advanced neural networks to contribute to the further development of speech…
New York, US - New York
Does productionalizing machine learning models for real-world applications appeal to you? We’re working with an exciting tech start-up that is building an industry-leading marketing cloud! This company is a customer data platform built for marketing. Founded in 2014, they…
Irvine, US - California
A promising machine Learning start-up is growing its deep learning team. The founding team is inspiring, with an incredibly successful entrepreneurial track record. They’re developing hardware that will revolutionize on edge machine learning and have an extremely high chance of success. This position will be responsible for developing and building…