- Do you have a background in healthcare analytics?
- Love delving into data and generating insight?
- Enjoy building data driven products?
- Experienced in Excel, SQL and Power BI?
You will help this innovative, data-driven healthcare start-up to deliver optimal healthcare management…
You will do this by; enhancing BI products, and working closely with Data Science/Machine Learning Teams and executive leadership to action data-driven solutions.
You will have:
- A background in Healthcare Informatics (MSc preferred)
- 3-5 years healthcare analytics experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Power BI or Tableau experience an advantage
- Statistics background advantageous
- Desire to learn (or have already started!) Python
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Nashville, United States
This innovative healthcare start-up in Nashville is seeking to recruit an IT Solutions Architect. You will assess current business infrastructure/technologies and lead in the implementation and integration of new platforms. Specifically, MS Dynamics CRM (365) and SharePoint.
Nashville , US - Tennessee
Do you have experience in business analytics? Can you extract insight from large data sets and visualize the results? Are you an expert in Excel? This revolutionary, AI driven healthcare startup in Nashville is seeking a Business Data Analyst. You will help them and their clients make effective, data…