Are you a senior technical leader with a track record of building Engineering and R&D teams? Can you design and deliver engineering strategy to support the wider commercial objectives of a Fortune 500 company?
One of the world’s most successful global brands is expanding their AI efforts with significant growth planned for this year. They are now looking to recruit a Senior Director of Engineering to define, oversee and deliver the engineering goals and strategy for a newly created AI division.
You’ll be responsible for building and managing a team of 60 – 70 people, comprised of Directors, Senior Managers and individual contributors from diverse technical backgrounds.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Planning large scale projects including software and hardware with direct reports.
· Guiding senior leaders and engineering teams to deliver projects on-time to best in class standards.
· Working with the VP and HR to identify evolving hiring priorities and requirements.
· More than 8 years’ technical management experience
· Experience managing the deployment of large scale systems
· Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong communication and project management skills
· Ability to identify and lead organizational changes
· Experience of managing teams of 50+
· High emotional intelligence
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the newest AI labs in the world. Sound like it could be fun?
Senior Director of Engineering application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Palo Alto, US - California
A rapidly growing autonomous driving startup is looking to recruit a Senior DevOps Engineer to architect, develop and manage tools for deployment, operations and monitoring.
Mountain View, US - California
Join a recently established voice AI lab, that is pioneering machine learning for point-of-sale customer interaction. A neuroscience-inspired technology is able to understand human language, remember its previous interactions, and replicate the human experience for millions of sales for a global consumer brand. This lab is hiring a Senior Director…
New York, US - New York
Would you like to join an exciting tech start-up as a senior data engineer? This company has received $12million in Series A funding and is hiring ten tech superstars in the first half of this year… Founded in 2016, this high growth start-up is changing how companies find subject matter…