Love working with MNC’s? Able to build AI solutions that have a massive impact?
Big Cloud work with a global leader amongst insurers. They have offices on almost all continents, in over 40 locations and are looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to their office in Singapore.
This is a chance to work directly with their clients. To answer questions on how insurance will react to future changes – climate change, space travel, autonomous vehicles and gene technology for instance. This is research and development to help insurers prepare for tomorrow.
What will you do?
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will network and partner with businesses and their senior management teams in order to understand where machine learning and deep learning could provide solutions to their questions. With analytics colleagues in the US, Europe, South East Asia and Australia, you will have the full weight and support of a vastly experienced team that have delivered industry-leading solutions.
Use machine learning and deep learning principles across disciplines such as NLP and Image Processing on massive data sets in order to build high-performing solutions that will provide insights that allow insurers to adapt to rapid change, and prepare for the future.
- Hands-on machine learning/deep learning development – Python
- Track record of working on complex AI, ML, Dl and statistical models that have had positive impacts
- Able to understand client pain-points; turn these into a data science problem, and solve it
- Able to quickly integrate into a large, global network of very talented data science professionals; collaborate with internal partners, leveraging powerful capabilities of cloud and Big Data technologies
- Be an active voice – meet with internal and external stakeholders to identify use cases and projects
- Master’s or PhD in a stats, math, engineering or computational data science discipline
- +3 years’ experience and able to show where your models have delivered positively
- Good, practical knowledge, of applied machine/deep learning using Python
- Experience of working in modern cloud and big data environments
- Expert in SQL – able to gather and manage the data you require
- Able to occasionally travel
- Committed to learning new things, able to believe that you’re never fully developed and willing to work on the edge of your comfort zone
Senior Data Scientist application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Big Cloud has partnered with a tech start-up in Central Manchester who are looking for an ultra-talented Lead Data Scientist to head up their burgeoning data science department.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Are you ready to be at the forefront of Machine Learning & Data Science? Do you want to be work with a company at the cutting edge of AI? Can you make sense of complex data and turn it into real world value? Big Cloud are working with…
New York, US - New York
Would you like to work for one of America’s largest insurance companies as a lead data scientist? If you’re a senior data scientist with five years experience and you are now looking for a lead role based in midtown Manhattan, please read on… The company has been building a central…