Are you a Data Scientist with client facing experience? Can you design and deliver machine learning solutions to clients? Do you want to work or one of the hottest AI companies?
One of the world’s most successful AI start-ups is expanding their customer facing solutions and services practice. They are seeking to recruit a Data Scientist.
You’ll be responsible for managing client data science projects including; demonstrations, developing proof of concepts, managing success criteria and training users.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Building prototypes, good enough to be accepted and scaled into Fortune 500 businesses.
· Running technical pre-sales demonstrations to the client and handling technical enquiries about the product.
· Product development and enhancing of the internal AI platforms.
· 4-5 years’ commercial experience as a Data Scientist
· Strong applied machine learning and predictive modelling experience
· Client facing or internal stakeholder facing experience
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to travel to clients in the San Francisco Metro area (50% of the time)
· Experience of working for a top tier consultancy
· Big Data / real-time data processing platform experience (Spark, Hadoop, Flink, etc)
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the newest unicorns in the world. Sound like it could be fun?
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
London, United Kingdom
Big Cloud are recruiting for a highly experienced Data Scientist for a global organisation to further enhance their Data Science capability. Working across the Artificial Intelligence discipline with deep learning, machine learning and natural language processing. The ability to influence stakeholders will be key your success in this role.
Build great data products that are innovating the world of logistics. Join a team of very talented Engineers in Singapore.
London, United Kingdom
This is a great opportunity to join a firmly established, successful company, working across an array of exciting projects & helping shape their Data Science future – if this sounds like the sort of place you want to be at – send your CV to us now!