Are you interested in the world of Big Data? Does the opportunity to build a Data/ML Engineering team from scratch appeal to you?
A Hamburg based company (over 70,000 employees) are in the process of building a machine learning innovation lab to help with the digitalization of their organisation. They have hired a 5 Data Scientists, and are now looking for a Senior Data/ML Engineer to build their engineering capabilities and team from scratch. You will be working on greenfield projects and develop data architecture and data infrastructure to create the perfect conditions for AI and machine learning.
What you’ll do:
· Build new, powerful data infrastructures and machine learning pipeline
· Grow a team of data/machine learning engineers from scratch. You will be involved in recruitment, management and technical training.
· Work with technologies such Spark, Hadoop, Python, Spark, Scala
· You will take over the technical leadership for data engineering and be solely responsible for the tech stack.
· Work on projects in GIS, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition etc
· English speaking
What you’ll get:
· Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
· Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
· Opportunities to do challenging work in a ‘startup’ environment within a large company.
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Mountain View, US - California
Are you a talented Data Engineer? Do you have a proven background in developing Kafka pipelines and working at the Petabyte scale? Would you like to join one of the world’s fastest growing tech labs? One of the world’s blue-chips is looking to scale their AI offering with a focus…
Are you an experienced Big Data Engineer with a track record in building scalable solutions? Have you used continuous integration tools to build data processing pipelines in a commercial environment? Would you like to help teach a multinational business about Big Data? This global eCommerce business is at the beginning…
Using autonomous robot navigation technology, advanced SLAM algorithms, AI-driven real-time robotic control, we will revolutionize the way factories work; in turn this will improve the time it takes to bring products to production. Data is the lifeblood of robotics. As a team Lead you will manage a team of highly…