Are you interested in the world of Big Data? Does the opportunity to build the Data Engineering capabilities of a globally recognised company excite you?
A global leader in manufacturing are in the process of setting up their Data Engineering department and are seeking an experienced Senior Data Engineer to join their Wesel based team and architect and build their Data infrastructure. With global sales of nearly €2 billion, they are now aiming to create cutting edge, innovative manufacturing processes. As a Data Engineer/ArchitectAl, you will build their Data Engineering community and competence centre.
What you’ll do:
- Work very closely with their Data Scientist on Machine Learning pipelines projects.
- Architecture, creation and operation of Big Data platforms (Hadoop).
- Work with international stakeholders to deliver various projects within the organisation.
- Combine structured and unstructured data from different systems by using scripts, etc.
What you’ll get:
- An above market average salary, pension & healthcare protection.
- Home working options
- Relocation assistance
- Full investment support for state-of-the-art technologies.
- The freedom to shape their Data Engineering department in which way you choose.
Senior Data Engineer application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.