Are you a data science leader with over 15 years of industrial experience? Do you have experience of managing large teams (50 people+)? Did you start/work as a hands-on contributor to data science projects earlier in your career?
One of the worlds leading management consultancies is seeking to make a senior appointment. They are seeking to recruit a Principal Data Science Lead.
You will be responsible for leading their primary data science, machine learning and analytics client services function.
You will have direct managerial responsibility for their senior management team and indirect ownership of over 50 people.
This group work on delivering AI programmes for global Fortune 500 organisations.
- Bachelors degree plus 15+ years of industry experience (data science, machine learning, customer insights, analytics)
- Masters degree plus 12 years of industry experience
- 3+ years managing groups/teams of 50+ people
- Experience shipping enterprise-scale data products
- Python and SQL coding skills/code review skills
- Experience with Docker and Git
Principal, Data Science application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.