Join a leading health-tech start-up dedicated to improving oncology treatment, this is a chance to work alongside industry-leading engineers and scientists to build and improve products that have an impact on millions of patient’s lives.
Your role will be to lead a team to develop and deploy new machine learning approaches to patient healthcare data.
The company is well-funded with a strong foundation of resources and support from a parent company, allowing them to fully focus on delivering world-class technology to those who need it most.
In this role you will;
• Implement the current model pipeline, building scalable seamless software
• Bring ideas of new models and prototypes
• Directly impact a product line almost immediately
• Devise solutions to complex problems
You will need;
• Hold a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or a related field
• Have 3+ years experience building production-facing ML systems
• Have 3+ years experience in people management
• Have a proven track record of using data-driven approaches to creatively solve product problems
• Are enthusiastic about enabling your team and helping to develop careers
• Can provide detailed technical feedback on both software engineering and data science
• Exemplary communication skills
*Please apply with links to GitHub*
Big Cloud is a hiring partner for this position.
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Manhattan, US - New York
A pioneering AI startup is hiring aggressively in New York. They have created powerful cloud-based machine learning tools to solve complex business problems. You’ll; Work on end to end machine learning model development. Be working with trillions of data points to solve complex real-world problems. Be…
New York, US - New York
A pioneering AI startup is hiring aggressively in New York. They have created powerful cloud-based machine learning tools to solve complex business problems. You’ll Work on end to end machine learning model development. Be working with trillions of data points to solve complex real-world problems. Be…
Manhattan, US - New York
Join a successful quant trading firm dedicated to openness, collaboration, and opportunity. Your role as a senior machine learning researcher will be to deliver high-quality research and initiate ideas on high impact (non-latency sensitive) projects including but not limited to; predictive modeling, execution, and new machine learning frameworks. This is…