A renowned medical tech start-up is hiring top percentile candidates to join a strong team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their technology is leading the way in the world of deep learning and medical imaging in dentistry; it’s an exciting time to join and be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company!
Authorization to work in the US is required. H1B and Greencard sponsorships are supported.
- Researching and developing novel machine learning methods and algorithms that solve complex problems within the medical space.
- Developing and deploying novel machine learning and deep learning models for the product platform.
- Writing well-tested and clean Python code.
- Deep expertise and prior experience in some or many of the following areas: computer vision, deep and shallow machine learning techniques etc.
- To be comfortable with writing production level code (Python preferred)
- An advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Machine Learning, Computer Vision or CS (or other related fields)
- Commercial experience (Internship or fulltime) within a Machine learning related position OR publications at leading vision Ai conferences (CVPR, ICCV, WACV, ECCV, ICLR, NeurIPS)
Big Cloud is a Technical Machine Learning recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates in the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now).
Machine Learning Scientist/Researchers – Computer Vision application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
New York, US - New York
Would you like to work for an exciting AI and machine learning startup? Want to develop machine learning systems with real-life impact? Do you want to fast track your machine learning career? This company is a machine learning platform that helps businesses to deploy machine learning algorithms and solve complex…
Do you want to work on world-changing problems in machine learning? Have you got experience in computer vision? Do you have a publication record at NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR etc? It’s 2020, and the world has changed a lot. Data is power and we’re creating and downloading more than…
London, United Kingdom
Are you passionate about autonomous driving and robotics? Have you got experience in reinforcement learning? Do you want to work for a world-renown business? A London based start-up is looking for a Lead Research Scientist with expertise in reinforcement learning and robotics technologies to join their advanced research team.