Do you have experience in supporting Machine Learning projects, taking proof of concepts into production? Do you have experience in building data pipelines and managing data integration? Do you have strong engineering experience?
One of Asia’s biggest tech unicorns with offices in Singapore. The Data Science team is seeking to recruit a Machine Learning Engineer to productionize their algorithms in large data environments and develop efficient data pipelines.
This team are immersed in a number of AI discovery projects, involving building NLP, Computer Vision and Recommendation platforms.
- Own and maintain their distributed computing platform
- Implementing Machine & Deep Learning algorithms, taking prototypes into production
- ETL ownership and the build of data pipelines for Machine Learning research
- Define Machine Learning architecture best practices and keep up to date with the evolving opensource Deep Learning frameworks.
You will have…
- A Masters of PhD in Computer Engineering or a similar subject
- Strong experience in supporting Machine Learning projects, taking prototypes into production
- Experience of implementing Machine Learning algorithms/architecture in Big Data environments
- A great background in distributed computing and systems engineering and DevOps
- Excellent experience in writing code to understand the functional paradigm (Scala, Java, Python or Go)
Big Cloud is a Machine Learning recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world.
We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re human (for now).
Check out www.bigcloud.io/hotjobs to see what else we’re recruiting for
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
London, United Kingdom
This is a great opportunity to join a firmly established, successful company, working across an array of exciting projects & helping shape their Data Science future – if this sounds like the sort of place you want to be at – send your CV to us now!
SF Bay , US - California
Are you a Data Scientist looking for something a little different? Want to work side by side with the best? Founded by some of the industry’s finest, this start-up’s tech can turn any car into a self-driving car! They’re looking for Data Scientists to help tackle one of the most…
Denver, United States
Are you a Data Scientist with client facing experience? Can you design and deliver machine learning solutions to clients? Do you want to work or one of the hottest AI companies? One of the world’s most successful AI start-ups is expanding their customer facing solutions and services practice. They are…