Do you have experience in supporting Machine Learning projects, taking proof of concepts into production? Do you have experience in building data pipelines and managing data integration? Do you have strong engineering experience?
One of Asia’s biggest tech unicorns with offices in Singapore is seeking to recruit a Machine Learning Engineer to build their algorithms into production.
This team are immersed in a number of AI discovery projects with the remit to build tools that will move all marketing in-house. This will enable them to move away from 3rd party vendors (such as Google/Facebook Ads). It will also allow them to perform their own advanced analytics on ad revenue, performance and optimisation.
- Implement Machine & Deep Learning algorithms, taking prototypes into production
- ETL ownership and the build of data pipelines for Machine Learning research
- Define Machine Learning architecture best practices and keep up to date with the evolving opensource Deep Learning frameworks.
You will have…
- A Masters or PhD in Computer Engineering or a similar subject
- Strong experience in supporting Machine Learning projects, taking prototypes into production
- Experience of implementing Machine Learning algorithms/architecture in Big Data environments
- A great background in distributed computing and systems engineering and DevOps
- Excellent experience in writing code to understand the functional paradigm (Python or Go)
Big Cloud is a Machine Learning recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world.
We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re human (for now).
Check out www.bigcloud.io/hotjobs to see what else we’re recruiting for
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
London, United Kingdom
Are you an excellent, entrepreneurial Data Scientist with a passion for all things start-up? Do you want a high-impact role developing an exciting product?
The Data Science team are breaking new ground within the sector by exploring potential solutions to the problems of the future
Passionate about Gaming and would like to apply your Data Science skills to the gaming sector? Accomplished with R, Python and large data sets and therefore confident with data visualisation tools? Product development, and stakeholder engagement a key part of this role therefore it requires you to be a confident communicator…