Are you a Machine Learning Engineer with experience in deep learning? Have you designed and delivered machine learning solutions in industry? Do you want to work or one of the world’s foremost hedgefunds?
One of the world’s most successful trading firms is expanding their AI division. They are seeking to recruit a Machine Learning Engineer.
You’ll be responsible for applying deep learning to augment the company’s trading activities, working with petabytes of high quality data.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Working with the R&D team and traders to improve existing strategies, applying new algorithms (Time Series, NLP etc) designed for deployment at scale.
- Developing automation tools to enhance both research and system development.
- Coding ML algorithms in Python, productionizing in C++.
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Maths
- 2-3 years’ commercial experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Strong applied experience with neural networks
- Strong Python and C++ skills
- Experience of working for a top tech company
- Time Series and NLP/NLU experience
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most significant hedgefunds in the world. Sound like it could be fun?
Machine Learning Engineer application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
DC, US - Washington DC
Have you deployed machine learning models into production? Have you worked with DevOps tools like Mesos and Kubernetes? Big Cloud is hiring for an exciting startup, that’s using ML to automate containerized application development. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll be building ML models into production. You’ll need: Strong Python…
DC, US - Washington DC
Are you an experienced Machine Learning Researcher? Would you like to join a well-funded, fast-growing AI startup? Big Cloud is hiring for an exciting startup, that’s using ML to automate containerized application development. As a Machine Learning Researcher, you’ll be researching and building ML models from scratch. You’ll work closely…
San Francisco, US - California
Are you an expert machine learning engineer? Want to make a huge impact from day one at one of the best consulting firms around? We are representing one of the worlds best manaement consultancies in their search for a Staff Machine Learning Engineer. They have an excellent reputation…