Are you a Machine Learning Engineer with experience in deep learning? Have you designed and delivered machine learning solutions in industry? Do you want to work or one of the world’s foremost hedgefunds?
One of the world’s most successful trading firms is expanding their AI division. They are seeking to recruit a Machine Learning Engineer.
You’ll be responsible for applying deep learning to augment the company’s trading activities, working with petabytes of high quality data.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Working with the R&D team and traders to improve existing strategies, applying new algorithms (Time Series, NLP etc) designed for deployment at scale.
- Developing automation tools to enhance both research and system development.
- Coding ML algorithms in Python, productionizing in C++.
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Maths
- 2-3 years’ commercial experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Strong applied experience with neural networks
- Strong Python and C++ skills
- Experience of working for a top tech company
- Time Series and NLP/NLU experience
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most significant hedgefunds in the world. Sound like it could be fun?
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Irvine, US - California
A successful deep learning chip start-up has developed an advanced voice AI processor that can be implemented into a variety of edge devices. They are looking for a strong speech and audio engineer with experience with classical methods and advanced neural networks to contribute to the further development of speech…
New York, US - New York
Does productionalizing machine learning models for real-world applications appeal to you? We’re working with an exciting tech start-up that is building an industry-leading marketing cloud! This company is a customer data platform built for marketing. Founded in 2014, they…
Irvine, US - California
A promising machine Learning start-up is growing its deep learning team. The founding team is inspiring, with an incredibly successful entrepreneurial track record. They’re developing hardware that will revolutionize on edge machine learning and have an extremely high chance of success. This position will be responsible for developing and building…