Do you enjoy being involved in the full product life cycle? Love researching, designing, developing, and implementing novel architecture, from scratch? Yes? Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
They’re a spinoff from MIT computational cognitive science lab. A team of scientists, engineers and business professionals in Cambridge, MA. They build a predictive AI engine to enable the self-driving cars to navigate the complex physical and social environment. Their platform is redefining what’s possible with artificial intelligence!
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Developing cutting edge algorithms for various parts of the online system including percepti
- Guiding the development of these algorithms from prototype to production – including training on large scale datasets, and deploying on a real-time robotic platform
To apply you’ll need
- A PhD or MS with a focus on deep learning, computer vision, or AI
- Experience practical solutions to a real-world problem with computer vision methods
- Experience implementing computer vision/machine learning algorithms in C++/Python
Machine Learning Engineer application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Senior QA engineer(s) of autonomous mobility wanted! tasks around artificial intelligence and ISO 26262, Software-, black-box and testing. A revolutionary product and environment you can become part of!
Mountain View, US - California
A very exciting autonomous driving start-up is growing its engineering team. Tackling the problem from a different angle, with a team full of superstars, this company is set to have a significant impact. They are looking for candidates used to shipping high-quality products, models, algorithms, ideally with experience of working…
San Francisco Bay, US - California
Robotics Engineers / Researchers Would you like to work with an innovative robotics start-up who are approaching autonomous navigation in a completely new way? This Boston based company is delivering the next generation of humanistic artificial intelligence technology for human and robotic collaborations, including autonomous vehicles. Their approach, which has…