How would you codify the most-effective human behaviors?
Can computational systems allow us to create a true meritocracy?
These are just some of the questions a team is asking, as they look to radicalize workplace cultures for the better.
Your role as a logic engineer will be to identify and codify the most-effective behaviors. By partnering with executives in the business, you will; observe signals of their expertise. Understand how to translate these signals into analytical frameworks, then iterate on how this logic can be scaled and compounded into computational systems.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner and understand the business management needs from the concept to delivery
- Design, build, and run high quality, programmatic management concepts
- Independently maintain and improve owned concepts through time
- Operate as an excellent Bridgewater citizen in line with our desired culture
To be considered, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Familiarity with programmatic reasoning is strongly desired. Python and SQL skills are a plus
- Degree(s) in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or similar industry experience is preferred; however, candidates with backgrounds in Philosophy, Economics or similar degrees with an affinity for programming are also desired
- Strong ability to work independently and efficiently, prioritize multiple tasks, and execute reliable
- Solid organizational and time management skills, plus attention to detail
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
London, United Kingdom
This is a great opportunity to join a firmly established, successful company, working across an array of exciting projects & helping shape their Data Science future – if this sounds like the sort of place you want to be at – send your CV to us now!
SF Bay , US - California
Are you a Data Scientist looking for something a little different? Want to work side by side with the best? Founded by some of the industry’s finest, this start-up’s tech can turn any car into a self-driving car! They’re looking for Data Scientists to help tackle one of the most…
Denver, United States
Are you a Data Scientist with client facing experience? Can you design and deliver machine learning solutions to clients? Do you want to work or one of the hottest AI companies? One of the world’s most successful AI start-ups is expanding their customer facing solutions and services practice. They are…