Computer Vision Scientist?
Research background in facial recognition?
If you want to apply your research in computer vision and facial recognition and make a huge impact, this role is for you.
This Boston based company are pioneers in applying affective computing techniques for the better. Your research will be implemented into the automotive industry with the aim of saving lives.
- Develop machine learning models for facial analysis: expressions, gestures, cognition and emotion.
- Research and develop neural network models for implemntation into mission critical products.
- Explore new techniques for image tasks such as emotion classification, personalization and action recognition.
You will need:
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- Strong development skills in Python Tensorflow, Keras and C/C++
- Experience mentoring junior researchers
- 6+ years of experience working on facial emotion recognition
- Experience working with machine learning in embedded applications; model quantization, fixed point neural networks (CNN and RNN)
Lead Vision Scientist – Facial Recognition application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Palo Alto, United States
A globally-renowned robotics start-up is hiring top percentile candidates to join a strong team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their technology is leading the way in the world of autonomous vehicles and having just been listed by Forbes as one of the hottest AI start-ups globally; It’s an…
Boston, United States
A globally-renowned tech start-up is hiring top percentile candidates to join a strong team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their technology is leading the way in the world of deep learning and pathology; having just been listed by Forbes as one of the hottest AI start-ups globally and led by a renowned figure in the AI computer vision space, it’s an exciting time to join and be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company!