Are you an expert machine learning engineer?
Want to make a huge impact from day one at one of the best consulting firms around?
We are representing one of the worlds best management consultancies in their search for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer. They have an excellent reputation both commercially and culturally, and have delivered breakthrough and enduring results for fortune 500 companies for a number of years.
This position is open to LA, San Francisco, New York, Boston and Seattle.
The Lead MLE will take ownership of the development and implementation of advanced machine learning algorithms, working closely with a world class team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
- Work closely with the Data Science team to understand the statistical underpinnings of machine learning algoirthms.
- Develop and effectively deploy into production a range of advanced machine learning techniques.
- Deliver to pilot stage, highly adavcned machine learning solutions to a high-profile, external client base.
- Have a high level of visibility in this position. You will work very closely with senior management across the full project lifecycle.
- Have a massive impact from day one. You will be part of a small leadership team.
You will have:
- A strong background in machine learning engineering . 5+ years commercial experience is ideal.
- Be among the weeds. We are looking for an out and out coder that isn’t afraid of coding for 70% of their week.
- Have been involved in large scale deployment of ML products and platforms. Up to petabyte level is ideal.
- Have excellent communication skills. Be able to understand the problems and pan points of external clients and deliver a solution.
- Expert coder in Python, Scala or Java.
- A good knowlegde of Data Science processes, particularly the underpinnings of machine learning model development.
- MSc is highly preferred. (Comp Sci/Eng, Maths, Stats or similar)
Lead Machine Learning Engineer application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
New York, US - New York
Would you like to work for an exciting AI and machine learning startup? Want to develop machine learning systems with real-life impact? Do you want to fast track your machine learning career? This company is a machine learning platform that helps businesses to deploy machine learning algorithms and solve complex…
Do you want to work on world-changing problems in machine learning? Have you got experience in computer vision? Do you have a publication record at NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR etc? It’s 2020, and the world has changed a lot. Data is power and we’re creating and downloading more than…
London, United Kingdom
Are you passionate about autonomous driving and robotics? Have you got experience in reinforcement learning? Do you want to work for a world-renown business? A London based start-up is looking for a Lead Research Scientist with expertise in reinforcement learning and robotics technologies to join their advanced research team.