Do you want to join a globally recognised AI research center? Do you want to lead a team of super talented Machine Learning practitioners?
An International technology manufacturing company are building a global AI research center, and are looking for a Group Lead – Machine Learning & Autonomous Driving.
What you’ll do:
- As the group leader, you’ll represent and drive AI technology for environmental modeling and decision making externally and internally.
- You’ll manage a strong team of post-doc level machine learning researchers who have published at Tier 1 conferences such as NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICCV.
- You will build strong relationships with key figures in academia, staying on top of the most advanced machine learning techniques
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent PhD in machine learning (preferably in deep learning, probabilistic graphical models, or reinforcement learning and related to highly automated driving).
- A track record in team mentorship, training & development.
- A strong publication background at Tier 1 conferences and a h-index of 10+
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
US - California
An exciting autonomous driving start is expanding its team. They need world-class machine learning researchers to help them solve complex problems in machine learning, computer vision, data engineering and robotics. They just closed an impressive series A and have an incredible technical leadership position. They’re looking for candidates with real-world…
SF Bay, US - California
Senior Computer Vision Engineer / SLAM I’m looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer to be part of a company that are changing the way people perceive, navigate, and enjoy the world. This well-funded start-up combines cutting-edge innovations in deep learning AI and augmented reality into a new form of…
Boston , US - Massachusetts
Computer Vision Wizard? Want to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in Boston? Recently named one of Built in Boston’s “start-up to watch,” they are looking to expand their computer vision team following series A funding You will lead in the development of deep learning models…