Do you want to join a globally recognised AI research center? Do you want to lead a team of super talented Machine Learning practitioners?
An International technology manufacturing company are building a global AI research center, and are looking for a Group Lead – Machine Learning & Autonomous Driving.
What you’ll do:
- As the group leader, you’ll represent and drive AI technology for environmental modeling and decision making externally and internally.
- You’ll manage a strong team of post-doc level machine learning researchers who have published at Tier 1 conferences such as NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICCV.
- You will build strong relationships with key figures in academia, staying on top of the most advanced machine learning techniques
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent PhD in machine learning (preferably in deep learning, probabilistic graphical models, or reinforcement learning and related to highly automated driving).
- A track record in team mentorship, training & development.
- A strong publication background at Tier 1 conferences and a h-index of 10+
Head of Machine Learning application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Palo Alto, United States
A globally-renowned robotics start-up is hiring top percentile candidates to join a strong team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their technology is leading the way in the world of autonomous vehicles and having just been listed by Forbes as one of the hottest AI start-ups globally; It’s an…
Boston, United States
A globally-renowned tech start-up is hiring top percentile candidates to join a strong team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their technology is leading the way in the world of deep learning and pathology; having just been listed by Forbes as one of the hottest AI start-ups globally and led by a renowned figure in the AI computer vision space, it’s an exciting time to join and be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company!
US - Massachusetts
Computer Vision Scientist? Research background in facial recognition? If you want to apply your research in computer vision and facial recognition and make a huge impact, this role is for you. This Boston based company are pioneers in applying affective computing techniques for the better. Your research will…