Would you like to work for a PaaS company expanding out of San Francisco? Would you like the opportunity to collaborate with top-tier Devs, Engineers, Data Scientists and thought-leaders based in offices all over the world?
A very well-funded and profitable start-up, establishing a new office in Singapore; their platform enables development teams to manage and ship software faster and is utilised by some of the world’s biggest, brightest and best companies.
As a Front-end Engineer, this is an opportunity to join the new office alongside a very talented Data Scientist and DevOps Engineer (as well as non-technical colleagues). You will have remote support from Dev teams in the US, Europe and APAC region.
What will you do?
- Develop and test features on web applications built with React, Redux, ES7, CSS Modules, and other modern technologies
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to define new product features
- Learn about new web technologies, problem solve with a collaborative and creative team, develop areas of specialization within the team
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues alongside the Support Team
- Make use proprietary software to perform QA testing before shipping code
What will you need?
- 2+ years experience working with React and writing unit tests for production applications
- Experience maintaining CSS for a large project
- Experience with git or other distributed SCM systems
- Extensive experience with current web application development tools (build tools, unit testing framework, etc.) and best practices
- Ability to work with remote team members around the world
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers in a clear, concise manner
What’s in it for you?
Contribute to an award-winning, game-changing, innovative, and cutting-edge platform utilised by companies across almost all common business sectors, from start-ups to unicorns to corporate giants.
Collaborate with an extremely impressive roster of Data Scientists, Engineers and Developers – award-winning professionals, educated at top-100 institutions worldwide.
Flexible work options
Full medical insurance – including dental and optical
Generous paid vacation time
Competitive compensation and stock options
Professional development, career coaching, and conference attendance
3 visits to San Francisco each year where you’ll have a great time and meet your colleagues face-to-face
Big Cloud is a Machine Learning recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world.
We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re human (for now).
Check out www.bigcloud.io/hotjobs to see what else we’re recruiting for
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
London, United Kingdom
This is a great opportunity to join a firmly established, successful company, working across an array of exciting projects & helping shape their Data Science future – if this sounds like the sort of place you want to be at – send your CV to us now!
SF Bay , US - California
Are you a Data Scientist looking for something a little different? Want to work side by side with the best? Founded by some of the industry’s finest, this start-up’s tech can turn any car into a self-driving car! They’re looking for Data Scientists to help tackle one of the most…
Denver, United States
Are you a Data Scientist with client facing experience? Can you design and deliver machine learning solutions to clients? Do you want to work or one of the hottest AI companies? One of the world’s most successful AI start-ups is expanding their customer facing solutions and services practice. They are…