We are constantly looking for skilled machine learning engineers (W/M/D) for freelance projects in Cologne and North Rhine-Westphalia. Please get in touch if you are interested to find out, what projects we are currently working on.
- a Master’s degree or higher in computer science (or related areas)
- 3+ years of experience in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
- proven record of successfully finished projects
- Implementation experience in machine learning algorithms and applications
- Knowledge of or experience in building production quality
- large scale deployment of applications related to natural language processing and machine learning
- Experience with distributed systems
- proficiency in one or more programming languages (C++, Java, Python or Scala)
- excellent skills in the python ML landscape (Pandas, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, Scipy, Numpy)
- Machine Learning techniques (KNN, random forest, bayesian )
- good knowledge of Tensorflow and Keras (ideally: Caffe, MxNet as well)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- SQL, PostgreSQL
Please apply directly here or find me on LinkedIn and Xing.
Carsten Jahn – Big Cloud
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.