Do you want to join a globally recognised AI research center?
An International company that are a pioneer in Advanced Engineering and AI, are looking to expand their Global AI Research Center with a number of Deep Learning Researcher.
The Machine Learning and Deep Learning Research and Engineer teams work closely together, and are involved in daily technical discussions to create new ideas for projects around Robotics, Autonomous Driving, IoT, Smart Homes, Speech & Computer Vision. They work together to review and test code written by others, and share critical feedback and knowledge through papers and presentations, communication with management, and other technical departments.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate, develop, and apply advanced Deep Learning algorithms to analyze large-scale data;
- Research theoretical investigations, publications, journals and conferences relating to Deep Learning, and stay current with latest research and technology trends to create new ideas within the research teams;
- You will have the chance to publish at top-tier conferences
- Improve Deep Learning software and architecture for continuous testing, and contribute code for the existing framework;
- Supervise Masters and Ph.D. students
Deep Learning Researcher application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Palo Alto, US - California
Are you an expert machine learning engineer? Want to make a huge impact from day one at one of the best consulting firms around? We are representing one of the worlds best management consultancies in their search for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer. They have an excellent reputation…
Are you an experienced data scientist with experience working on a broad range of problems? Do you have experience leading a team of researchers? Want to apply your experience in a multi-billion dollar company? A widely-recognised, multi-billion dollar internet company is looking for a data science leader to head up…
Boston, United States
A renowned medical tech start-up is hiring top percentile candidates to join a strong team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their technology is leading the way in the world of deep learning and medical imaging in dentistry; it’s an exciting time to join and be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company!