A globally-renowned tech start-up is hiring top percentile candidates to join a strong team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their technology is leading the way in the world of deep learning and pathology; having just been listed by Forbes as one of the hottest AI start-ups globally and led by a renowned figure in the AI computer vision space, it’s an exciting time to join and be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company!
Authorization to work in the US is required. H1B and Greencard sponsorships are supported.
- Researching and developing novel machine learning methods and algorithms that solve complex problems within the medical space.
- Developing and deploying novel machine learning and deep learning models for the product platform.
- Writing well-tested and clean Python code.
- Deep expertise and prior experience in some or many of the following areas: computer vision, deep and shallow machine learning techniques etc.
- To be comfortable with writing production level code (Python preferred)
- An advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Machine Learning, Computer Vision or CS (or other related fields)
- Commercial experience (Internship or fulltime) within a Machine learning related position OR publications at leading vision Ai conferences (CVPR, ICCV, WACV, ECCV, ICLR, NeurIPS)
Big Cloud is a Technical Machine Learning recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates in the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now).
Deep Learning Engineer/Research Scientist – Computer Vision application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Palo Alto, United States
A globally-renowned robotics start-up is hiring top percentile candidates to join a strong team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. Their technology is leading the way in the world of autonomous vehicles and having just been listed by Forbes as one of the hottest AI start-ups globally; It’s an…
Boston, US - East Coast
A leading AI startup in Boston is recruiting for a Computer Vision Scientist to join its expanding machine learning team.
US - California
An exciting autonomous driving start is expanding its team. They need world-class machine learning researchers to help them solve complex problems in machine learning, computer vision, data engineering and robotics. They just closed an impressive series A and have an incredible technical leadership position. They’re looking for candidates with real-world…