Join a company at the top of its field, which provides a specialist intelligent search engine to finance.
The role is an AI researcher, prototyping and implementing the most recent developments in the field into a working product.
You will identify new opportunities, build experimental prototypes, work closely with the design & engineering team to translate your research into product features.
Some examples of research; automatic summarization, language modeling, language internationalization, reinforcement learning, and so much more. You’ll get a chance to work on a wide range of interesting problems at the intersection of deep learning and natural language, all the while keeping in mind the applied aspect needed for a working product.
For this role you will need;
- Ph.D. or Masters (research track) from a top-tier university or relevant work experience from leading-edge research teams in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Probabilistic Graphical Models, Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, or a related field
- A strong foundational understanding of deep neural networks and their applications to natural language processing or sequence modeling especially with distributed representations, embeddings, etc. Using modern frameworks such as Tensorflow and Keras.
- Academic or industrial background on language modeling, dialog state tracking, reinforcement learning, optimization, and language internationalization are a definite plus.
- Ability to design models and contribute to the production system with high-quality code. You care about productizing your research!
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills, ability to tackle hard problems and produce stepwise solutions
- Hands-on experience with Python or Scala or Java and related machine learning libraries
Data Scientist, Natural Language Processing application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
One of the top 100 AI companies in the world, is looking to hire a Senior Applied Scientist to lead, mentor and code working on a variety of natural language processing problems. You will create and maintain an applied research and engineering roadmap for their applied NLP team. With features…
New York, US - East Coast
Join a start-up dedicated to scaling human intelligence in a way that values the credibility and reliability of its data sources above all. Allowing for a human-like level of interpretability leading to more reliable insights to guide human-in-the-loop decision making for key enterprise clients. The team consists of academics from…
Manhattan, US - East Coast
Success in finance depends on acting on information faster than your competition. Historically, humans have done this. Now, automated systems are ready to change the game. Yet natural language processing systems are still way behind the human-level of comprehension. At the same time, humans can’t process as fast as systems.