Join a company at the top of its field, which provides a specialist intelligent search engine to finance.
The role is an AI researcher, prototyping and implementing the most recent developments in the field into a working product.
You will identify new opportunities, build experimental prototypes, work closely with the design & engineering team to translate your research into product features.
Some examples of research; automatic summarization, language modeling, language internationalization, reinforcement learning, and so much more. You’ll get a chance to work on a wide range of interesting problems at the intersection of deep learning and natural language, all the while keeping in mind the applied aspect needed for a working product.
For this role you will need;
- Ph.D. or Masters (research track) from a top-tier university or relevant work experience from leading-edge research teams in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Probabilistic Graphical Models, Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, or a related field
- A strong foundational understanding of deep neural networks and their applications to natural language processing or sequence modeling especially with distributed representations, embeddings, etc. Using modern frameworks such as Tensorflow and Keras.
- Academic or industrial background on language modeling, dialog state tracking, reinforcement learning, optimization, and language internationalization are a definite plus.
- Ability to design models and contribute to the production system with high-quality code. You care about productizing your research!
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills, ability to tackle hard problems and produce stepwise solutions
- Hands-on experience with Python or Scala or Java and related machine learning libraries
Data Scientist, Natural Language Processing application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Palo Alto, US - California
A global consumer brand is improving its customer interaction through point-of-sale voice AI systems. The technology is already developed, and proving to be highly effective in understanding multiple languages and accents. They’ve established a lab purely dedicated to delivering advanced solutions. They are looking for NLP engineers to research then…
London, United Kingdom
Do you want to work for an AI tech giant? Are you a PhD qualified NLP/speech processing Researcher? Do you have a track record of international publications at NeurIPS, ICML, AAAI, IJCAI, INTERSPEECH, EMNLP or similar? A London based tech giant is looking for NLP/Speech Processing Researchers to join their…