Are you a US citizen or Permanent Residency visa holder? Are you a Data Scientist with strong experience in developing machine learning algorithms? Do you have strong communication skills with the ability to develop relationships?
One of the world’s most exciting AI consultancy and product company is currently seeking to recruit a client facing Data Scientist to work exclusively on high-profile government client projects.
You’ll be responsible for designing, developing and helping to implement a wide range of machine learning solutions, designed to solve some of their client’s most critical problems.
- Educated to a minimum of master’s degree level in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or another numerical subject – specialising in machine learning
- A US citizen or US Permanent Resident holder
- Python coding skills
- Strong knowledge and application of machine learning algorithms
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Department of Defense security clearance
- Experience of working for a defense/government company
- Experience in researching and implementing Deep Learning algorithms
Big Cloud is a Data Science and Machine Learning recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re human (for now).
Check out www.bigcloud.io/jobs to see what else we’re recruiting for.
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
London, United Kingdom
Are you an excellent, entrepreneurial Data Scientist with a passion for all things start-up? Do you want a high-impact role developing an exciting product?
The Data Science team are breaking new ground within the sector by exploring potential solutions to the problems of the future
Passionate about Gaming and would like to apply your Data Science skills to the gaming sector? Accomplished with R, Python and large data sets and therefore confident with data visualisation tools? Product development, and stakeholder engagement a key part of this role therefore it requires you to be a confident communicator…