Are you a talented Data Engineer? Do you have a proven background in developing Kafka pipelines and working at the Petabyte scale? Would you like to join one of the world’s fastest growing tech labs?
One of the world’s blue-chips is looking to scale their AI offering with a focus on NLP and speech technology. They are now looking to recruit three experienced Data Pipeline Engineers.
You’ll be responsible for building and managing data pipelines and stream processing infrastructure.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Building and maintaining the core petabyte scale data storage system as a hybrid of Hibernate and Amazon S3.
· Building and maintaing Kafka pipelines.
· Building pipelines to support new artificial intelligence models.
· More than 3 years’ commercial experience with skills in Python/Java and JSON
· Strong Cluster Computing experience
· Applied experience with Amazon S3
· Prior experience of building infrastructure at the petabyte scale
Data Pipeline Engineer application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Join the Machine Learning innovation lab of a globally leading logistics company.
Are you interested in the world of Big Data? Does the opportunity to build real-time data processing platforms excite you? Do you have experience managing data engineering teams? Great … Read on! An exciting Fintech company based out of Singapore are looking for a Senior Data Engineer…