Would you love a job that involves making novel research contributions in computer vision, imaging, and machine learning?
Become part of a team that is building breakthrough end-to-end perception stacks for autonomous vehicles. You will need to be motivated to solve key imaging and computer vision problems that will enable robust robotics and sensing in adverse scenarios.
You will be:
· Developing and evaluating deep learning models.
· Building compelling demos and illustrative results.
· Working closely with an established engineering team
· Ph.D. or Masters in computer science or engineering, in areas related to computational imaging, machine learning, computer vision.
· Experience in Automotive Computer Vision systems
· Track record of relevant publications in top-tier conferences and journals (ICCV, CVPR, ICML, SIGGRAPH, NeurIPS, etc.) and/or significant industry experience working as a member of a camera/vision research team.
Big Cloud is a Data Science, Machine Learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re human (for now)!
Computer Vision Researcher application form
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.