Computer Vision Wizard?
Want to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in Boston?
Recently named one of Built in Boston’s “start-up to watch,” they are looking to expand their computer vision team following series A funding
You will lead in the development of deep learning models to enhance their pioneering, unclonable, security tagging product.
- Design, develop and deploy computer vision models into their pioneering software.
- Design and implement machine learning models.
- Develop performance testing methodologies and measures for algorithm evaluation.
- Drive the development of new tooling.
You will need:
- Ideally 3 years commercial experience (PhD preferred)
- Deep knowledge of computer vision fundamentals (segmentation, recognition detection etc)
- Track record of deploying machine learning models in production
- Strong Python experience
- Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Unsupervised learning feature extraction experience
- Hardware optimization / sensor integration (DSPs, ASICs FPGAs)
- Sensor modelling and propagation experience
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Boston, US - East Coast
A leading AI startup in Boston is recruiting for a Computer Vision Scientist to join its expanding machine learning team.
US - California
An exciting autonomous driving start is expanding its team. They need world-class machine learning researchers to help them solve complex problems in machine learning, computer vision, data engineering and robotics. They just closed an impressive series A and have an incredible technical leadership position. They’re looking for candidates with real-world…
SF Bay, US - California
Senior Computer Vision Engineer / SLAM I’m looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer to be part of a company that are changing the way people perceive, navigate, and enjoy the world. This well-funded start-up combines cutting-edge innovations in deep learning AI and augmented reality into a new form of…