Join a start-up dedicated to scaling human intelligence in a way that values the credibility and reliability of its data sources above all. Allowing for a human-like level of interpretability leading to more reliable insights to guide human-in-the-loop decision making for key enterprise clients.
The team consists of academics from some of the world’s most highly regarded institutions
They are looking to bring onboard AI scientists of all levels of seniority to work on critical and far-reaching problems in machine learning.
To be considered, you will;
- Have a Master’s degree at minimum in; Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or Economics
- A minimum of two years experience with; quantitative analytics, machine learning, deep learning, or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of the fundamentals of basic and advanced machine learning methodologies
- Enthusiasm to learn new concepts and approaches
- Confidence in deep learning frameworks
Visa sponsorship available for international candidates residing in the United States.
Big Cloud is acting as a vendor to this position which is a direct hire.
Hear first hand what our happy candidates and clients think.
They put it better than we ever could.
Speaking to great people, working with great companies and having fun whilst we do it is what drives us! Become a part of the new innovative age and work with one of the biggest recruiters in Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning across the world.
Manhattan, US - New York
Join a start-up dedicated to scaling human intelligence in a way that values the credibility of its data sources very highly. This allows a human-like level of interpretability leading to more reliable insights to guide decision making for key enterprise clients. The team consists of academics from some of the…