Experience 5 Years
A newly formed innovation group in Palo Alto is embarking on a global rollout of cutting-edge AI technology across a global business.
They are hiring a Tech Lead, to build and create the security function. This person will be responsible for developing the security roadmap, frameworks and best practices. Candidates will need to have a comprehensive view of both on-prem and cloud security, web application and infrastructure and the skills to lead a secure global machine learning rollout.
- Assessing the security of existing and new software/codebases.
- Designing security tooling.
- Work closely with the ML and software teams to integrate security and auth protocols.
- Regularly report to leadership on vulnerabilities and mitigation strategy.
- 5+ years of security engineering experience.
- Extensive software engineering experience (Python, Java, SQL, Shell scripting).
- Experience of shipping large-scale security products, with both hardware and software integrations.
- Proven experience with pen testing, threat modelling etc.
- Familiarity with security certifications, data privacy and compliance.
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.