Experience 3 Years
Are you experienced in Site Reliability? Have you developed and maintained operational configuration of large scale storage and stream services? Do you want to contribute to one of the highest impact AI projects in the States?
A well known global business is looking to recruit a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to develop and maintain petabyte-scale AWS storage and Kafka stream analysis service.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Building operational intelligence metric collection, visualization, and reporting via Prometheus and Grafana etc.
- Working with Software Engineers to develop GraphQL and REST APIs for audio data analysis.
- Working with Audio and AI Engineers to accelerate machine learning pipelines.
- More than 3 years’ applied DevOps experience.
- Strong Linux and AWS skills.
- Experience in Kafka, Kubernetes, S3 and Hibernate.
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.