Experience 6 Years
An exciting machine learning tech lab is hiring a Senior Data Science Lead, responsible for leading a group of Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers.
The candidate will be responsible for defining the evaluation strategy for the quality and performance of the entire machine learning pipeline and model creation process. The team will work with petabytes of big data, and so a clean data mining strategy and curation of the right data sets is key.
- Designing and leading the triage approach for petabytes of data.
- Building categorization algorithms to automate the process of identifying non-performant customer transactions.
- Working closely with the machine learning research team, to identify gaps in and assess the quality of the ML models.
- Creating and evolving the evaluation set, based on continuous analysis of new customer interactions.
- Recruiting and training a team.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong Python skills.
- 5+ years of experience in leading a team of Data Scientists.
- Strong knowledge of ML pipelines with a focus of training, testing and evaluation.
- A track record of shipping state of the art data science solutions for large-scale machine learning products.
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.