Experience 5 Years
Would you like to join an exciting tech start-up as a Senior Data Scientist?
This company has just received $12million in Series A funding. Read on to hear more…
Founded in 2016, this high growth start-up is changing how corporate companies find subject matter experts. They have developed a unique set of proprietary automation tools and they are building a search engine of the future.
As the senior data scientist in the team, you will report to the head of engineering. You will be mentoring a data scientist in the team and will also have the opportunity to progress into a team lead role quickly.
Day to day you will be managing a variety of interesting projects including;
- Constructing a knowledge graph by mining public information and proprietary data.
- Developing advanced search functionalities and algorithms to effectively index and find experts matching clients’ needs.
- Applying natural language processing and machine learning to generate highly effective searches from client requests automatically.
- Optimizing the expert outreach platform to increase the response rate.
- Defining metrics, A/B testing and conduct statistical measurement of features and improvements.
Please apply with your resume today if you have;
- 3-5 years of real-world industry experience
- Experience in natural language processing, knowledge graph construction, and machine learning.
- Coding experience in Python
- Experience using cloud computing services (ideally Google Cloud)
- Experience using big data tools such as Spark/ Apache Beam.
This is an exciting opportunity for a data scientist looking for more responsibility and autonomy in their role!
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.