Experience 3 Years
Do you want to join a globally recognised AI research centre? Do you enjoy coaching, mentoring and training Data Science techniques?
Big Cloud is hiring a Senior Data Scientist for an international technology company. They are building a world-leading global AI research centre. Their mission is coach/mentor/train the full company to achieve its full potential in a data-driven IoT. This person will work across all business units on projects in computer vision, autonomous driving, predictive maintenance, mobility, building technology and consumer goods. This is the perfect role for a Data Scientist who has a passion for training and coaching.
What you’ll do:
- Act as an expert program mentor to guide experienced internal engineers to add Data Science competency to their profile.
- Compose and deliver a Data Science course consisting of internal research results, specific assignments and hands-on collaborative work.
- You assume a mentoring role in complex data science projects that have a significant impact on their global business, prepare and give advanced tutorials on machine learning. You will see the results of your work in real life.
- On a daily basis, you’ll work with top-level researchers and engineers who have published at the likes of NeurIPS, ICML, CVPR, ECCV etc.
What you’ll bring:
- A Master’s in AI, Machine Learning Stats or similar.
- A track record in Data Science training & development.
- Good coding ability in Python, including e.g. keras, tensorflow, pytorch and jupyter notebooks.
- C1 level German and English.
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.