Experience 3 Years
Do you want to join a globally recognised AI research centre? Do you enjoy coaching, mentoring and training Data Engineering techniques?
Big Cloud is recruiting a Senior Data Engineer for an international technology company. They are building a world-leading global AI research centre. This engineer (enabling coach) will join their enabling team. Their mission is coach/mentor/train the full company to achieve its full potential in a data-driven IoT. This person will work across all business units on projects in computer vision, autonomous driving, predictive maintenance, mobility, building technology and consumer goods. This is the perfect role for a Data Engineer who has a passion for training and coaching.
What you’ll do:
- Develop good practise in data engineering, train other and define data strategy for different use cases.
- Mentor internal staff and implement data pipelines to integrate large amounts of data from diverse storage systems.
- Design and conduct an expert course and mentor highly-skilled internal members during their learning journey.
- Work together with teams that have a significant impact on their products. You will see the results of your work in real life!
What you’ll bring:
- A Master’s in AI, Machine Learning Stats or similar.
- A track record in Data Engineering training & development.
- Good coding ability in Python or Scala.
- Good knowledge of Big Data technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Hbase, Kafka etc.
- C1 level German and English.
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.