Experience No experience required
I’m looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer to be part of a company that is changing the way people perceive, navigate, and enjoy the world.
This well-funded start-up combines cutting-edge innovations in deep learning AI and augmented reality into a new form of vehicle navigation platform.
They have huge growth potential as their platform is robust enough to support self-driving cars but lightweight enough to run on a smartphone.
Their breakthrough deep learning technology and AR navigation app provides not just value to users, but also sets an example of the kind of incredible potential at the nexus of AI and AR!
To be considered for the position you’ll need to have experience with monocular SLAM methods that are either for augmented reality, drones, or self-driving cars.
As well as the following:
- MS in computer science or related field, with a focus on SLAM & computer vision.
- Working knowledge of popular monocular SLAM methods.
- Experience with deep learning methods, 3D reconstruction, and depth estimation.
Bonus points for having experience with:
- SVM, random forests, ensemble models, clustering, boosting, and other supervised ML.
- Sampling methods, optimization, graphical models, and statistical machine learning.
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.