Experience 3 Years
A globally recognised internet company are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer (Microsoft) in Berlin. They turnover several €billions per year and have built a data driven innovation centre in Berlin. This person will take care of the design and implementation of Microsoft business intelligence strategy for the entire group. This includes, among other things, the analysis and implementation of analytical models (e.g. data mining).
What you’ll do:
- Conception and implementation of dashboards, reports and mobile apps in SSRS and Power BI.
- Design, implementation and optimization of complex data models, cubes and DAX / MDX queries.
- Data analysis, definition and implementation of analytical models.
- Active participation in BI projects and products in an interdisciplinary team.
- Operation, administration, monitoring and deployment of Microsoft BI products.
What you’ll need:
- Fluency in both German and English.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the MS BI environment in a comparable position.
- Very good knowledge in cube design (primarily tabular) and DAX as well as in data visualization and analysis.
- Solid knowledge of databases, SQL and SSIS.
This company offer above market rate salaries, an extremely international working environment. They support their team to attend conferences and offer 30 days annual vacation!
Please apply to find out more!
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.