Experience 4 Years
Are you a talented Python Developer with more than five years’ industry experience? Have you written network service clients? Do you want to work on an app that will be used by tens of millions of people every day?
One of the world’s most iconic companies has recently established a new AI Lab. They are seeking to recruit a number of Python Application Engineers to work on a high impact, massively scalable application stack.
You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining core application frameworks, accelerating stable application build and release. You’ll focus on business logic, log telemetry, network clients and debugging tools.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of core AI applications and tooling, and continuous incremental refactoring of core applications.
- Firming up class hierarchies and business logic to be modular, testable, and resistant to accelerating change.
- Taking ownership of the whole of the code in the repository and keeping all test passing.
- Developing and working to best coding practices.
- More than 4-5 years’ commercial experience developing in Python.
- Bash Shell scripting skills.
- More than 2 years’ commercial experience writing network service clients.
- RPC development.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or similar technical field.
- Experience of C++/Python FFI development.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest scaling AI Labs in the world, and see your work impact the lives of millions of people on a daily basis. Sound like it could be fun?
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.