Experience 2 Years
Are you a Machine Learning Engineer with experience in deep learning? Have you designed and delivered machine learning solutions in industry? Do you want to work or one of the world’s foremost hedge funds?
One of the world’s most successful trading firms is expanding their AI division. They are seeking to recruit a Machine Learning Engineer.
You’ll be responsible for applying deep learning to augment the company’s trading activities, working with petabytes of high-quality data.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Working with the R&D team and traders to improve existing strategies, applying new algorithms (Time Series, NLP etc) designed for deployment at scale.
- Developing automation tools to enhance both research and system development.
- Coding ML algorithms in Python, productionizing in C++.
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Maths.
- 2-3 years’ commercial experience as a Machine Learning Engineer.
- Strong applied experience with neural networks.
- Strong Python and C++ skills.
- Experience of working for a top tech company.
- Time Series and NLP/NLU experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most significant hedge funds in the world. Sound like it could be fun?
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.