Experience 5 Years
Do you want to lead a team of top tier published deep learning research engineers? Does the prospect of working for a global tech giant excite you? Do you want the chance to continue publishing?
Big Cloud is hiring a Director of Deep Learning for a global technology giant. This company have built their 2nd largest deep learning research department in Amsterdam. As a result, they are looking for a Director of Deep Learning to lead their diverse deep learning research projects.
Their current team consists of world leading researchers who have extensively published at the likes NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICLR, ECCV etc. Project focus areas are around computer vision, perception, autonomous vehicles, efficient learning, power efficient, robotics, I0T devices, smartphones (Speech), AR/VR/XR and semi-conductor power management. These projects will impact hundreds of millions of people across the world.
What you’ll do:
- Technical lead their Deep Learning research.
- Contribute to AI strategy
- Manage, mentor and develop a highly skills team of DL researchers.
What you’ll get:
- Firstly, the opportunity to visit and publish at top tier ML conferences.
- Secondly, chance to work in a startup culture, with the backing of a large organisation.
- Finally, a chance to work in a joint ML lab with a leading university in Amsterdam.
Do you want to find out more about how you can develop and grow this department? Apply below!
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.