Experience No experience required
Are you a talented DevOps Engineer? Do you have a proven background in distributed systems architecture, automation and deployment at scale? Do you want to join one of the hottest startups in the world?
As their new DevOps Engineer, you’ll play a key role in defining the roadmap and developing core AI infrastructure.
- Architect, develop and manage enterprise-scale cloud systems that are used to make AI more accessible.
- Help to shape the future of the infrastructure team by hiring and developing the DevOps team.
You need to:
- Have a strong technical background in software development, automation and deployment at scale in either an AWS or Azure environment.
- Have applied experience in Kubernetes or Docker, as well as Chef or Puppet.
- Have programming and scripting experience in Python, Bash or Ruby.
- Any experience with Java or Scala would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity to join a startup that has big plans to bring AI and machine learning to the masses. Does that sound like an interesting challenge?
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.