Experience 2 Years
Are you a Data Scientist with client-facing experience? Do you hold Secret or higher DoD security clearance? Do you want to work or one of the hottest AI companies?
One of the world’s most successful AI start-ups is expanding its Federal customer-facing solutions and services practice. They are seeking to recruit a Data Scientist with current secret or higher security clearance.
You’ll be responsible for managing Federal client data science projects, designing and implementing Deep Learning algorithms to solve a wide range of IoT problems (predictive maintenance, fraud detection etc).
Other responsibilities will include:
- Building prototypes to incorporate into future products offered by the company that can subsequently be accepted and scaled into Fortune 500 businesses.
- Working with subject matter experts to research, interpret and make use of new data elements.
- 2-3 years’ commercial experience as a Data Scientist.
- Strong applied machine learning and deep learning experience.
- Client facing or internal stakeholder facing experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- US Citizenship.
- Secret or higher DoD security clearance
- Skills in Python or R, and TensorFlow or PyTorch
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the newest unicorns in the world. Sound like it could be fun?
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.