Experience 5 Years
Are you an expert in Business Architecture with strong stakeholder management skills? Do you want to apply your skills and grow within one of the top companies in the world?
One of the most well-known logistics companies in the world is looking to bring on a Business Architect to within their Planning & Engineering group, that leads and guides the strategic planning and development of business and operating models, including the people, processes and technology required.
You will also consult other user groups in APAC on the solutions through training and helping strategy and business leaders understand, apply, monetize and operationalize existing, new, and emerging technologies to transform and optimize business and operating models. The Business Architect clarifies strategic intentions, identifies business outcomes, and facilitates design thinking, business modeling, ecosystem modeling, innovation management, IT investment analysis, and operating model design.
What you need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar discipline.
- Experience: 5 years of business or IT experience with direct responsibility for strategy formulation and/or translation, as well as designing, developing, implementing and monitoring efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Knowledge and understanding of different types of business and operating models, as well as fundamental business principles and problems.
- Knowledge in all aspects of designing and constructing business capabilities, value streams, business processes, and organizational structures.
- Familiarity with the Bizbok framework and SAFe Agile certification strongly preferred.
Would be nice:
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Management/leadership experience would be ideal, although training will be offered.
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.