Experience 2 Years
Would you like to work for an exciting AI and machine learning startup?
Are you passionate about solving real-life business problems?
Do you want to fast track your machine learning career?
This is a genuine opportunity to work on greenfield AI research and publish your work with leading industry conferences!
The company is a machine learning platform that helps businesses to deploy machine learning algorithms and solve complex business problems. They are building a talented team of applied scientists in New York and are recruiting for machine learning research scientists.
You will be;
- Building industry-leading machine learning tools
- Designing and running experiments, researching new algorithms and finding new ways of solving problems
- Working with real-world and simulated datasets, across computer vision, natural language processing, and more.
- Growing and prospering within a team of experts with backgrounds in theoretical physics, neuroscience, robotics, and more
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field
- 2+ years of Post-doc or hands-on experience in artificial intelligence, predictive modeling, machine learning, or large data analysis
- Algorithm and model development experience for large-scale applications
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Python, R, Java, C/C++, Scala·
This is an opportunity to join a company that is going places. If this sounds like the type of company you’d like to work for, contact us with your resume today!
Big Cloud is a data science, machine learning and AI recruiting firm. We’re lucky enough to recruit the best candidates into the most exciting companies all over the world. We try to reply to all unsuccessful applications, but we’re only human (for now)!
In the meantime, check out our jobs page to see what else we’re recruiting for.